There are no murders in it, no serial killers, but some might say it's a page-turner...What it does have is 'psychological depth' and plenty of material about the impact of families: family secrets and family narratives - the stories we hear about ourselves as children, the assumptions we make and internalise as the 'truth' about who we are.
Here is that all-important jacket blurb:
- Do you lack confidence and never feel really happy?
- Do you wish you could stop judging yourself all the time and get on with your life?
- how to identify distorted self-beliefs
- challenging your inner critical voice
- ways to break the cycle of low self-esteem
- how to turn worrying into problem-solving
- sure-fire ways to get back in control
According to Amazon, I'm a 'Clinical Psychotherapist' which is a new one on me! I didn't write that bit. Anyway - it's there on Amazon if you want to start writing a personal Journal with more purpose and direction.