Monday, 6 July 2015

Cover Reveal! - Dark Place to Hide

The Countdown starts here!
Release day - 30 July

Here it is! I’m delighted to reveal the cover of my new Psychological Thriller, DARK PLACE TO HIDE:
 

Available to pre-order from Amazon NOW! (Kindle) 
(Paperback will be available on launch day, 30 July)

Over the next few weeks, between now and the launch on 30 July, I will be posting the jacket blurb, the opening chapter, details of my 10-stop Blog Tour and mega Competitions and Giveaways (including a signed copy of the bestselling book, The Lie, by C.L. Taylor) – so if you want updates, just follow the blog! (sign up on the right or go to www.awaines.blogspot.co.uk).

If you want a reminder about the release date, just fill in the contact form below and I’ll add you to my launch day mailing list.




I hope you like the cover – it’s the work of Christa at Paper & Sage, who has designed all my covers and has done a brilliant job of getting inside my head and producing exactly what I wanted!
 
Please Tweet to share CLICK TO TWEET or use the buttons. Thank you!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  •  Girl on a Train also became a Number One Bestseller in the entire Kindle Chart in Australia (2015)
  •  Awarded Amazon KDP All-Star Bonus for being a Top 100 most-read Author in UK (2015)

Find AJ Waines at: 
Blog Newsletter  *  Website  *  Twitter  * Facebook  *  Pinterest  * Goodreads  * Google+