Monday, 12 October 2015

Hit the Top Spot!

I woke up this morning to the incredible news that Girl on a Train has gone to Number one in the UK Kindle Charts!

I'm totally blown away! I can't settle AT ALL to get on with editing on my new one (details and tasters to follow soon...).

Thanks to everyone who has bought the book. I can now call myself a 'Bestselling Author' - I think a biscuit is in order!

XX

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                AJ Waines’ novels are Standalones and can be read in any order.
  • Girl on a Train became a Number One Bestseller on Kindle in UK and Australia (2015)
  • The Evil Beneath went to Number One in 'Murder' and 'Psychological Thrillers' in the UK Kindle charts.
  •  Awarded Kindle KDP Top 100 'most-read Author' in UK (2015)

Find AJ Waines at: 
Blog Newsletter  *  Website  *  Twitter  * Facebook  *  Pinterest  * Goodreads  * Google+